Assessing, Analysing and Treating Risk | Governance Institute of Australia
Assessing, Analysing and Treating Risk
Examine the importance of managing and mitigating the impact of risk within an organisation.
This practical course will provide you with:
· the knowledge and tools to identify and analyse key risks that may affect your organisation
· practical guidance on implementing risk minimisation strategies
· tools to effectively manage risk across industry sectors
· key tips on embedding risk management within your organisation’s culture and structure
· specific knowledge of the effect of AS/NZS ISO 31000•2009 risk standard on your risk management framework.
This is an interactive course recommended for those who have risk responsibilities in their role (and are looking to consolidate or refresh their knowledge), or those wishing to move into the risk field.
Click here for more details.
Click here to view the event programme
Thursday 6 March 2014
Governance Institute Ground Floor
Level 3, 370 Queen Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
ACCA members enjoy special discount
ACCA CPD partner:
Click here to find out more information about the CPD programme of Governance Institute of Australia for ACCA members
|Register:||Register for all events of Governance Institute of Australia, and take advantage of the discounted subscriber rate, by downloading and completing the ACCA member's registration form here online. ACCA members are eligible for a discounted subscribers rate for GIA short courses & certificates and GIA events across Australia. Please note: All registration payments must be made prior to the event, unless other arrangements have been made with Governance Institute of Australia.|
*One hour of learning is equal to one CPD unit. According to ACCA's CPD policy, you can count this towards your verifiable units if you can apply the learning in your career..